- Determine the distribution environment
Single pack or palletised multiples? | UK or export? | Own transport or carrier?
- Define product fragility and damage criteria
Is the product particularly susceptible to damage? | What damage tolerance
level is acceptable?
- Ascertain product Quantity and Value
What quantity of product is to be considered ? | Is the product high or low value?
- Select the most appropriate materials
What type and grade of material(s) is considered to be most appropriate?
- Design proposed packaging solution and itís cost
Develop the most appropriate pack design and determine itís cost.
- Obtain outline approval for pack design and cost
Does the proposed pack design and itís cost meet with the customerís outline approval?
- Produce prototype(s)
- Verify pack performance
Assessment by customer or on customerís behalf | Assessment to a recognised
industry standard (eg. ISTA) if required.
- Receive customer approval and confirmation order
- Fulfill customerís order